June 16

I set my alarm to 9:10 today. Though the alarm did succeed in waking me up, I struggled to get out of bed because...you know, it's a warm Sunday morning with birds dancing with the wind, it's just so difficult to get out of bed early on mornings like these. So I stayed in bed until mom woke me up around 11 am.

I ate salmon and burger patty for breakfast...normal morning routine...
I took Compy out of the room and there I spent the remainder of the morning and the early afternoon surfing the net, watching anime and updating my light novels.
I also studied our new lessons for a while. I need to improve my study habits and beat the "me" from last year. As far as grades go, it's a competition for me against myself. I have no one to beat but myself. The other srudents at the university can go on with their personal lives for all I care.



I also watched RoosterTeeth's RWBY animations. So far I've downloaded Ruby and Weiss. Blake and Yang are currently in progress.
The animation which dominantly contains fight scenes and overly cute main characters really drove me to write and re-write my fantasy-action light novels. It's also a great reminder to me that I'll never gonna get any life-long love partner as cute, tough, sexy- and throw in kind and stoic- as my "waifus".
My favorite so far is Ruby (somewhat an allusion to
Red Riding Hood because of her costume and the wolves that she was fighting).

I decided to continue two of my light novels.
I finished chapter one (again after so many edits) of my mystery, school life story and started chapter two.
I re-read chapter one of my action-adventure, fantasy story and I was content (for now). I've already made a huge progress in chapter two but I decided to re-write the whole chapter to make the change of atmosphere more realistic and not too sudden.

Late in the afternoon, my mom and I went to mass. Today also happens to be Father's Day and so all the fathers in the world deserve a pat on the back for all they've done for and to their families. Of course I speak in general and not considering just how good or cruel a father can be.

After the mass, mom and I went to the Adoration Chapel to extend the prayers that we made throughout the mass and for our personal needs.
We went to Paponei's afterwards to buy a 5x8 index card. Mom also bought me shawarma rice for dinner.
When we got home, we first prayed the rosary then ate dinner.

I'm posting early because I might not get a chance later because mom will be using the wifi as well so there's a chance that the net will slow down because it'll be shared by two users.
Well then, goodbye for now. I might be back later, though but I don't know what to post by then.

Comments