Ef - not the tale

It's a given that my handwriting is terrible - probably one of those that give 2nd grade teachers nightmares. I learned how to write in kindergarten where my default font consists of dangerously big letters that could be the cause of road accidents. When I got to grade 2 we were all "motivated" to learn cursive writing which became my default until my 2nd year in high school where I got called out because a teacher thought I wrote Enochian (the language of Angels) during a quiz trying to contact the angels basking in the warm eternal daylights of celestia to get the answer key. That story is half bullpoop, I just got called out because of my impressively terrible handwriting of English words not Enochian.

But anyway long story short I suck at drawing, I suck at writing beautiful patterned letters even more (I'm good at Smash Bros. 4 3DS, specifically that, if it helps you guys get a somewhat better image of me).
However there are those rare cases where my brain just shuts down for a moment and my body takes over for a while. As I go through the life of a college student in auto pilot random farts like sudden shift in default "human-font" happens. And so this blog post leads us to what I originally intended to say from the beginning.
Got that? I just wasted a couple of minutes intended for sleeping just to make a post longer. 
Yeah.

So I was sorting through the notes and reviewers I made that led me to shattered hopes and dreams this semester and noticed what could possibly be the most beautiful - and I mean the.most beautiful - letter I have written in any allotted lifetimes given to my pitch black soul.
Feast your eyes on the elegance of the letter that would go down in history as the best 'art form' ever produced by my perpetually trembling hands.
Look at that beautiful letter f.

Yep. That feel when a letter of the alphabet is better looking than you. It hurts very much, thank you.
I should get my hands insured.

Comments