Full Sync

It's that time of the semester again! A time when someone like me enters desperation mode to salvage his grades with what he can do with the last remaining requirements such as projects, exams, and projects...yeah. My usual indication that Hell Week has arrived is my complete apathy towards doing my usual mundane tasks such as waking up, getting out of bed, and staying alive. Meh, the usual. But since I have no sure way of capturing myself while struggling with those things, I just settled with one other thing I always should do every day but skips it instead because of lack of motivation. So, yeah. You know its Hell Week when the sink is full and the plates just keep stacking up:
...also the drainer is empty. Just this morning I had to improvise eating cereal on a cup just to get those daily fiber to start the day right...and that's just about what I got right for the rest of the day.
The good thing here is this hell week, though not exactly a week, has a fixed and definite span. Once all of these excruciating mental stress are over I can finally start worrying about my grades because there will always be pain before the wound heals, let's just hope I have the anesthesia for that (games maybe). But until that last day of the semester comes I always have to be on Acad mode.
yeah the text moves a lot here. I'm a n00b at editing in photoscape 
Seriously? why can't every day be just be like the friendly Friday? Most people I know are thankful when it's Friday and I'm pretty sure none of them are thankful when its any other day of the week (Saturday follows closely, though).

Comments